The territory of the Business Complex "Saint Petersburg Plaza" is bordered upon Perevoznoy pereulok in the south, Malookhtinsky prospect in the west, park in the north and a residential complex in the east.
The place of location "Saint Petersburg Plaza" is historically called "Malaya Okhta" and borders upon Granitnaya Street, Malookhtinsky Avenue, Pomyalovskogo Street, and embankments of rivers Okkervil and Okhta. Nowadays "Malaya Okhta" is the most prestigious part of Krasnogvardeisky district because of the proximity to the city center and good transport infrastructure.
There are different industrial, social and business objects and also some residential buildings near the complex "Saint Petersburg Plaza".
Business image of this district can be characterized as forming. But soon the situation will change fundamentally.
Several high quality and multi-purposed objects will be built around the business complex "Saint Petersburg Plaza". In perspective the territory of "Malaya Okhta" will be formed into a major social and business area.
Transport proximity of the business complex
- The close proximity of Alexander Nevsky bridge and Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge and close to city center.
- Location near one of the main embankments of Neva and close to other districts of the city and public transport stations.
- 10 minutes walk from "Novocherkasskaya" metro station.
- Close to the political center of the city.
- Relatively close proximity to the three railway stations: Moscovsky, Ladogsky, Finlyandky.
- Not far from KAD.
- Business Complex "Saint Petersburg Plaza" is viewed from the Sverdlovskaya and Sinopskaya embankments.
- You can see magnificent views of Neva, the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge, Smolny Cathedral, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.